GHANA CENSUS OF AGRICULTURE
Posted on April 15, 2018
The Government of Ghana through the Ghana Statistical Service and MOFA is conducting Ghana Census of Agriculture in all Communities in Ghana.
1. Please All MPs/MMDCEs/Hon. Assembly Members/Ghanaians are to inform their members their various jurisdictions through the Community Information Centres on the program.
2. The program captures information on All households and structures (houses/buildings) in Ghana
3. Each Structure will be given numbers using chalks
4. The program is to be undertaken in 80 days and has already started and Trained field staff are in the communities.
5. Specific information on Agricultural activities will be captured
6. Please Assembly members are to lend support to the field staff and help in addressing issues that the field team may encounter.
7. This program is STRICTLY NON-PARTISAN.
8. It is to gather Agric data to inform National Policy Interventions in the development of Agric.
ESTABLISHMENT OF PPA’S CENTRALISED SUPPLIER’S DATABASE.
Posted on June 5, 2018
Pursuant to Section 3(p) of the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended, the Public Procurement Authority (PPA) is required to maintain a comprehensive Supplier’s Database. The Authority believes this will provide a comprehensive database of Suppliers, Contractors and Consultants doing business with the Government to inform policy formulation.
In view of this, you are hereby requested to register on this portal with valid documentations as per supplier qualification requirements in Section 22 of Act 633 as amended.
Please note that, Companies would be issued certificates after successful registration and those who ae not duly registered on PPA’s Centralized Database will not be considered eligible in Ghana’s Public Procurement Process.
Effective Date: Monday, 11th June, 2018.